WIENER DOG RACES
Registration NOW OPEN for the
Annual Triangle Oktoberfest Wiener Dog Races & Parade!
2019 Wiener Dog Race Registration Form & Rules – CLICK HERE!
SEEKING WIENER DOG RACE SPONSOR!!
PLANNING TO RACE? PLEASE READ BELOW.
- Click on the above link to download the Registration Form.
- Complete and email to Steve Purucker’s email at [email protected] with proof of current vaccinations and photo of dog
- No registration fee is required.
- Free event entry included for 1 adult for each dog registered. Additional adults must purchase a separate event ticket. Kids under 16 are free.
- Separate registration form required for each dog.
- Advance registration deadline is Friday, October 18th at Noon.
- Registrations on Saturday, October 19th will require purchase of an Entry Ticket due to logistics with event staff at Booth Amphitheatre.
Owners must be keep their dogs on a leash and pick-up after their business.
WIENER DOG RACE DETAILS
- Check-in at the race arena located on the right side of the Crescent.
- Dogs will run in heats until all registered competitors have raced.
- The winners of the heats will race in the final heat.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 finishers.
Click on the above link to the Official Rules.
WIENER DOG PARADE
A Best Dressed Dachshund contest and parade will be held after the 2:00 PM race and the 5:00 PM race. Prizes will be awarded.
For registration and race-eligibility questions, contact our Weiner Dog Meister at anytime.