WIENER DOG RACES
Registration Now Open
9th Annual Triangle Oktoberfest Wiener Dog Races & Parade!
Races Are On Saturday Only
2023 Wiener Dog Race Registration Form & Rules – CLICK HERE
SEEKING WIENER DOG RACE SPONSOR!!
PLANNING TO RACE? PLEASE READ BELOW.
- Click on the above link to download the Registration Form.
- Complete and email to Steve Purucker’s email at [email protected] with proof of current vaccinations and photo of dog
- No registration fee is required.
- Free event entry included for 1 adult for each dog registered. Additional adults must purchase a separate event ticket. Kids 15 & under: FREE!
- Separate registration form required for each dog.
- Advance registration deadline is Saturday, October 7th at 12:00pm.
- Registrations on Saturday, October 7th will require purchase of an Entry Ticket due to logistics with event staff at Booth Amphitheatre.
Owners must be keep their dogs on a leash and pick-up after their business.
The Wiener dog race course will be set up on Friday evening and will be available for practice. Anyone bringing a Dachshund to the event will get one free admission per dog.
WIENER DOG RACE DETAILS
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Owners must keep their dog(s) on a leash at all times and must pick-up after their dog(s) for proper disposal.
- Check-in at the race arena located on the right side of the Crescent.
- Dogs will run in heats until all registered competitors have raced.
- The winners of the heats will race in the final heat.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 finishers.
WIENER DOG COSTUME PARADE
A Best Dressed Dachshund contest and parade will be held only on Saturday and only after the first race. Prizes will be awarded.
For registration and race-eligibility questions, contact our Weiner Dog Meister at anytime.!