Due to the overwhelming success and attendance from previous Triangle Oktoberfest’s, the ticket prices have been discounted even further for this year as a thank you to all who come out and support our cause! Tickets will be on sale later in the year, so be sure to check back often and be on the lookout for emails and Facebook updates about the event.
Tickets On Sale Now for Friday, October 18th – CLICK HERE!
Tickets On Sale Now for Saturday, October 19th – CLICK HERE!
- ** Ages 16 & Under: FREE!
- ** Seniors (60+yrs) & Military (with ID) Discounts Available
- ** Must have valid 21- and older ID to purchase beer tickets.
- ** Tickets for Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax.
- ** Additional fees will be added to online & phone orders.
- ** Tickets may be purchased in person at Booth Amphitheatre’s Box Office Monday-Friday 12:00pm-6:00pm
- ** Tickets may also be purchased at the door: Friday $15 from 5pm-9pm; Saturday $20 from 12pm-5pm; Saturday $15 from 5pm-9pm
- ** Ticket purchases are for admission only; Beer can be purchased separately at $6 for 16-ounces or $25 for an unlimited sampler; Food is purchased directly from Capital Club 16 – $8 to $13, Butcher’s Market – $7 brat, and Annelore’s German Bakery – $6 pretzels and a variety of other authentic german pastries.