In the interest of safety for forecasted high winds on Friday, tickets for Triangle Oktoberfest will be limited to Saturday ONLY. We encourage everyone to visit the Koka Booth Amphitheater website by clicking the link above for more information on their weather policy and security measures in place for entrance to the Venue. Organizers have made several changes to allow everyone to enjoy the festival in comfort including a more compact layout, larger tents, and allowing umbrellas. We look forward to seeing you and support charity at the 9th Annual Triangle Oktoberfest!
TRIANGLE OKTOBERFEST TICKETS ON SALE SOON – CHECK BACK OFTEN
- $25 General Public Admission on Saturday 12:00PM to 4:00 PM
- $20 General Public Admission on Saturday AFTER 4:00 PM
- FREE for kids 15 & under both days
- $5 discount available on admission tickets for seniors (60+) and military (with ID)
- ** Ages 16 & Under: FREE!
- ** Seniors (60+yrs) & Military (with ID) Discounts Available
- ** Must have valid 21- and older ID to purchase beer tickets.
- ** Tickets for Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax.
- ** Additional fees will be added to online & phone orders.
- ** Tickets may be purchased in person at Booth Amphitheatre’s Box Office Monday-Friday 12:00pm-6:00pm
- ** Tickets may also be purchased at the door
- ** Food and Drinks can be purchased separately inside the Venue at $6.50 for 16-ounce Beer or 6-ounce Wine, $32.50 for an Unlimited Sampler, $2 for Water/Soda, $8 for a Brat or Kids Meals with 2 hot dogs/chips/drink, and directly from Capital Club 16 and Annelore’s German Bakery.