Due to the overwhelming success and attendance from previous Triangle Oktoberfest’s, we strongly encourage advance ticket sales to avoid longer than anticipated lines at the box office on the days of the event. Koka Booth Amphitheater is now enforcing more stringent security measures with bag screening prior to entrance, so please check out our KBA Security page in the link above for more information. Save some time and money with your advanced ticket purchase via the links below. We look forward to seeing you and enjoying yourselves at our Triangle Oktoberfest!
Tickets for Friday, October 1st, 2021 – CLICK TO BUY
Tickets for Saturday, October 2nd, 2021 – CLICK TO BUY
- ** Ages 16 & Under: FREE!
- ** Seniors (60+yrs) & Military (with ID) Discounts Available
- ** Must have valid 21- and older ID to purchase beer tickets.
- ** Tickets for Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax.
- ** Additional fees will be added to online & phone orders.
- ** Tickets may be purchased in person at Booth Amphitheatre’s Box Office Monday-Friday 12:00pm-6:00pm
- ** Tickets may also be purchased at the door: Friday $20 from 5:00pm-10:00pm; Saturday $25 from 12:00pm-8:30pm; Saturday $20 from 4:00pm-8:30pm
- ** Ticket purchases are for admission only; Beer can be purchased separately at $6 for 16-ounces or $30 for an unlimited sampler; Food is purchased directly from several vendors: Capital Club 16, Butcher’s Market – $8 brat, and Annelore’s German Bakery, and the Crescent Café. Kids Meals will be $8 and include (2) hot dogs, chips and a drink.