Presented by the Apex Sunrise and Cary MacGregor Rotary Clubs
in collaboration with the Town of Cary
and Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre
, the 6th Annual Triangle Oktoberfest
, the largest in Central NC, is an authentic German festival focused on family fun, traditional Bavarian food and fare, and plenty of original German and seasonal Oktoberfest beers, all to support The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
and other great causes within our community and abroad.
Live entertainment will again showcase The Polka Brothers from NYC
(a group of 4 young men know for a repertoire of classic polka favorites, original compositions, and cover versions of songs from artists such as Aerosmith, Weezer, Lady Gaga, and the Rolling Stones),
the most exciting Wiener Dog Races & Parade
a kid-friendly Kinder Platz
(inflatables, face painting, and more), Masskrugstemmen
(Stein Hoist) and Hammerschlagen (
and yes, Yodeling
(a big success last year).
TRADITIONAL BEER, FOOD, AND FARE
- Over 40 beers including Hofbrau, Paulaner, Bitburger, Konig Ludwig Dunkel, Ayinger, and Spaten, each from a famous Bierhaus in Mὓnich, along with a host of seasonal Oktoberfest beers from R.A. Jeffrey’s and several of our favorite local craft breweries.
- Traditional Bavarian food from Capital Club 16, Annelore’s German Bakery, Tribecca Tavern, other local vendors, and, of course, fire-grilled Brats from the Butcher’s Market!
- Option for unlimited beer sampling glasses. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
- Souvenir mugs, ceramic steins, Alpine hats, and more!
WHO WE SUPPORT
By attending the 5th Annual Triangle Oktoberfest, you’ll be supporting the efforts of the Apex Sunrise and Cary MacGregor Rotary Clubs to support charities and organizations across our communities. In the past 4 years, The Triangle Oktoberfest Rotary Foundation, a local 501(c)(3) nonprofit, has contributed over $150,000 from the proceeds to more than 40 local and international causes. For this year, we are again excited to designate the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of NC as our main beneficiary and a continued commitment to our other charity partners.
For information on The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society NC Chapter,
To learn more about the Apex Sunrise
and Cary MacGregor Rotary Clubs
, visit www.apexsunriserotaryclub.org
For complete information on the 5th Annual Triangle Oktoberfest
, go to www.triangleoktoberfest.org
and follow updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Due to the overwhelming success and attendance from previous Triangle Oktoberfest
events, ticket prices have not increased for this year as a “thank you” to all who come out and support our charitable causes!
* Must have valid 21 and older ID to purchase beer tickets.
** Admission Tickets may be purchased in person at Booth Amphitheatre’s Box Office.
Tickets for Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees.
- Admission on Friday from 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM for General Public: $15
- Admission on Saturday from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM for General Public: $20
- Admission on Saturday AFTER 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM (price goes back to $20 after 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM) for General Public: $15
- $5 discount available on all tickets for seniors (60+) and military, police, fire, and emergency medical service personnel (with ID)
- Unlimited Beer Samplers: $25
- All beer and wine must be purchased with $6 tickets from 1 of the 4 designated ticket sale areas with cash or credit card.
- Brats from the Butcher’s Market and the Apex Sunrise and Cary MacGregor Rotary Clubs will be available for purchase with the same $6 tickets.
- All other food can be purchased directly from the vendors with cash or credit card
- Hot dogs, water, and soft drinks will also be available for purchase.
All proceeds from the event will go to the Triangle Oktoberfest Rotary Foundation
for distribution to main beneficiary and our other charity partners.
Lawn Chairs (any height)
Rain Coats & Ponchos
1 Bottle of factory sealed water
Small Umbrellas-Umbrellas must come down when the performers are on stage
Pets (unless registered Dachshunds for the Wiener Dog Races and Parade)
Weapons of any kind
Food & beverages
Blankets, towels of any kind/size & mats
Tents, tarps & canopies
Grills & open flames
Re-entry is not allowed.
All events are rain or shine. Please click here for more on our weather policy
Booth Amphitheatre shares our parking lots with local business around the venue. Parking spaces for this event will be available but very limited until 5:00 pm. We strongly encourage Uber, Lyft, Taxi Services or carpooling if you plan on arriving before 5:00pm. After 5:00pm we will have plenty of parking available.
Free parking is not available to the general public. Parking is $5. Upgrade to our Preferred Parking lot for $10 cash upon arrival if space is available. Please click here for more information on parking at Booth Amphitheatre