VISITING CARY, NC
Cary is a thriving community in the heart of the Triangle area of North Carolina, between Raleigh and renowned Research Triangle Park. The Triangle area repeatedly has ranked among the top regions in the country to live or work, to find a home or start a business, to raise a family or retire. At the Town of Cary, we focus every day on enriching the lives of our citizens by creating an exceptional environment and providing exemplary services that enable our community to thrive and prosper.
Here are just a couple of things you can do while visiting Cary:
- Enjoy the woodland walking trails and overlooks at Hemlock Bluffs Nature Preserve/Stevens Nature Center for nature study and quiet reflection.
- Relish fine dining at Herons at The Umstead Hotel and Spa, which has received accolades including a Five Star Rating Award from Forbes Travel Guide and a Five Diamond Award from AAA.
- Adrenaline Junkies can show off their skills at the Cary Tennis Park or Sk8-Cary Skate Park.
- The Cary Theater hosts live performances and films at the newly renovated but historic, indoor movie theatre.
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Page-Walker Arts and History Center features the Cary Heritage Museum, gallery exhibitions, public events and more.
Learn more about you can do while in Cary by following these links: